Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

O r e g o n

Man, turns out I'm bad at this again. But I've been super busy with stuff (super descriptive, I know) but I will def work on it some more. Still want to do lipstick comparisons and such but I'll get there.

So anyhow, I went to Oregon last weekend to spend some time with family and play in Portland, and even though it was a short trip I had a pretty good time in the city. It didn't even rain very much!


Got to see some cool street art, had some tasty food and drinks, are some more food, had ice cream, ate some more.... And went to Powell's. I literally came home with a stack of books and like a zillion calories. 


This was literally the best ice cream I've ever had in my life. Hands down. I would eat this as my last meal. And every meal. And I also got to visit the holy land, Solestruck. It was just a showroom, but it was so pretty. I pet all the shoes. 
And cuz obviously clothes are pretty much my favorite thing (after ice cream, obvs) here's what I wore my first day there
My new fave top- Steampunk Steel wifey top from Blackmilk, miista Rachel platforms, and The Vamp Jacket (also BM). Oh and this rad white leather cuff from Jakimac
I also went blue with the hair. And pink. Cuz why not right? Tried out Arctic Fox hair color and I'm definitely a fan. 

But for serious I will totally work on being more consistent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment