Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Too much makeup

It has recently come to my attention that I have a truly ridiculous amount of makeup on hand. I freaking love makeup. Really really hard. So when the last two weeks I couldn't wear any (silly eyeball issues), it really broke my heart. I literally stared at all of the pretties at my disposal that were practically laughing at me, utterly despondent that I couldn't play to my hearts content. Makeup is something very special and means different things to different people, and for me not wearing at least my customary eyeliner was like seeing a stranger in the mirror. It wasn't fun at all. Luckily, my unhappy makeup fast is broken and I can finally have at it!! Naturally I want to wear every single thing all at once, but that's quite silly in all honesty, so instead I've found a way to ration myself and get some serious satisfaction in the process: using a different eyeshadow palette every day. I've decided to limit each day to only the colors in the palette of the day, and only when I've used them all can I start blending. I'm clearly terrible at sticking to things, but I'm really going to try to commit myself. It's not really that long of each leg. So here goes! 

Day 1



I decided to start light with the original UD Naked palette, just a light dusting of some bronzes to add a touch of definition and a hint of shimmer. I realized I can also try to start working on my use of different lipsticks every day, as it's a struggle to switch it up with those also. 

So. Naked on eyes, brow box, and Matte Tilt on lips over Bang liner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment